My estub is created for the employee’s to check their pay-check statements, company benefits, payroll details. The official website can be accessed at www.my-estub.com. The my-estub website has access to several benefits and to avail these benefits employees can enable the notification settings, update their personal information, employee discounts, W2 form and the list of monthly pay stub payment updates.
Employees need to look for these details on the paperless pay my-estub web portal. My-Estub employee portal is developed by Paperless Pay Corporation, the paperless pay company offers system and software application that allows the company to monitor the employees work performance and work schedules.
My Estub Login
In this modern era, the payment system of any company is not done through traditional methods anymore everything is done digitally and the payments are done paperless. Paperless Pay Corporation had created this unique my-estub employee portal for the employees to instantly check their payments online.
Apart from viewing payments employee can access various benefits from this website they can even get employee discounts, W2 forms, tax filling instructions and many more. But these facilities are available and are valid only at official portal of my-estub and only if it is requested by the company.
How to log in at My-Estub
Effective payroll management or paperless payment system is suitable for any company. Most of the big businesses in the world are opting for my-estub paperless pay portal for faster payments and better experience for their employees. This not only helps in saving their time but also a lot of money and resources.
Thus, the companies effectively use the paper pay system to help the employees get instant updates about their payments. Follow the steps explained below to enter My estub portal as an employee/ administrator. You must keep your login credentials given by the company handy.
- Firstly the employee’s need to visit the official website of my I stop employee login at www.my-estub.com
- Employee portal: This option is to be found at the top menu of the website
- Administrator access: It is to be found at the bottom menu of the website
- When they will click on the option of Administrator access they will get a drop down menu where they can enter the login credentials of the my-estub login page
- If they want to access the employee portal they need to click on it
- Then they need to enter their username and password
- If any of the credentials are entered wrongly then the employee will not be able to access the portal and won’t be able to check the pay checks online
Important things to note
Here are some of the important things the employee’s need to be cautious of when they access the My-Estub official website
- Username: The username of the employee’s has to contain 9 digit number starting with zero and followed by a 4 digit letter that will be the name of the company and last 4 digits of the username will be the employee’s name or ID
- Password: The password includes CFVH or the last 4 digits of your SSN
The features and options which are available on the website vary from company to company and the employees work experience. The common features of my-estub are listed below:
- Paperless pay-check: The employees can view, manage and print the pay stubs in the PDF form from the my-estub account
- Pay-slip history: The employee’s can get their historical data of their payments over a period of time like 3 months, 6 months, 12 months and so on
- W2 forms: These forms are available online if employees want pay slips with W2 form then they can enable this under the settings
- Enable text notification: If employee’s want to get their pay-check notifications instantly on their mobile through SMS and updates of the company, they must enable the notifications and the notifications will be send to their email address or through SMS.
- Initial setup of paperless pay of My-Estub account: During my-estub initial setup employees have to give their preferred username and password to complete their login procedure successfully. There is a predefined criteria for the username and password, the username should be unique and my-estub password has to be 8 characters in length and should contain at least one number, one alphabet and one symbol.
How to unlock my estub account
Usually the account creation is completed by the company representative and the login credentials are shared with each employee on their registered email ID through email after the details are shared employees have to complete the initial setup process on the website and to complete the initial setup employees have to confirm their email address with the company on the official portal as well
There might be a situation when the account is locked and the only way to regain the access of your account is by using your email address. This happens only when you are unable to access your account for 5 times. After 5 unsuccessful attempts of logging in your my-estub account will be logged out temporarily and to unlock your account you have to reset your password with your email ID or you can contact the company support to resolve your issue and to unlock the account with your email address you need to follow these steps list a below:
- You need to visit the official website of my stub at www.my-estub.com
- You need to access the login page from the official website
- Then you will need to enter your email address and click on the recover password link at the bottom of the login screen
- If the user ID is associated with email that you have entered then you will get the instructions on your email ID on how you can reset the password
- You need to click on the link that is shared on your email address and continue to set up the password
- You need to type your new password carefully and then you’ve to re-enter your new password to confirm it
- After verifying your new password you have to click on the reset password link to change the password
My Estub Support
If employees don’t have access to their email address then they might need to contact the customer service for additional help. Even if there’s any trouble in accessing my-estub portal you need to contact the support centre
For any Technical Support you can contact the toll free telephone number-